2009年8月24日 星期一

Hey Jude . The Beatles

The Beatles 的《Hey Jude》這首歌是由Paul McCartney, 創作的,內容是鼓勵 John Lennon 的兒子Julian 勇敢面對現實。歌中頭一句是Paul 在John 離婚後,安慰Julian 時說過的話。

知道了背景去聽這首歌,更有更一分感受。

 



Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.
嘿Jude不要這樣消沉
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首傷感的歌曲會使你振作一些
Remember to let her into your heart,
記住要永遠愛她
Then you can start to make it better.
開始新的生活
Hey Jude, don''''t be afraid.
嘿Jude不要擔心
You were made to go out and get her.
去追她,留下她
The minute you let her under your skin,
擁抱她的時候
Then you begin to make it better.
將開始新的生活

And anytime you feel the pain,
無論何時,當你感到痛苦的時候
hey Jude, refrain,
嘿Jude放鬆一下自己
Don''t carry the world upon your shoulders.
不要去擔負太多自己能力以外的事
For well you know that it''''sa fool who plays it cool
要知道扮酷是很愚蠢的
By making his world a little colder.
生活中總是會有不如意的時候

Hey Jude, don''t let me down.
Hey Jude不要讓我傷心
You have found her, now go and get her.
如果你找到你所愛的人,去愛她吧
Remember to let her into your heart,
記住要永遠愛她
Then you can start to make it better.
生活會更美好

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,
嘿Jude時光如此飛逝不要耽擱
You''re waiting for someone to perform with.
不要總是期望依賴旁人
And don''t you know that it''s just you, hey Jude, you''ll do,
你知道嗎!你自己可以的,嘿Jude,去完成吧
The movement you need is on your shoulder.
明白自己要走自己的路

Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.
嘿Jude不要這樣消沉
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首傷感的歌曲會使你振作一些
Remember to let her under your skin,
記住要永遠愛她
Then you''ll begin to make it
然後開始新的生活

Better better better better better better, Oh.
會更美好會更幸福
Na na na, na na na na, na na na

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言